Do you have trouble breathing through your nose and often feel congested? Are breathing strips needed to open up your nasal airway so that you can breathe normally? You may be suffering from nasal blockage. VivAer is an in-office, non-invasive procedure to treat this frustrating problem.
Nasal Reshaping Technology
CornerStone Ear, Nose & Throat was the first practice in the Charlotte region to offer the Vivaer procedure to treat nasal blockage. This simple, non-invasive, in-office procedure takes only 15 minutes. Most patients experience immediate relief from nasal congestion and can return to work the same day.
What Is VivAer?
The VivAer procedure uses temperature-controlled radiofrequency (RF) technology for the treatment of nasal obstruction. By treating the narrowest parts of your nasal airway, the VivAer procedure opens up the nasal passage to allow more air in. The VivAer procedure is intended to help patients suffering from nasal obstruction, often caused by an anatomical blockage in the nose and hindering airflow.
Who can this procedure help?
People who have difficulty breathing through their nose and feel like they “aren’t getting enough air.”
Anyone who needs breathing strips to open their nasal airway.
People who suffer from the sensation of nasal congestion, or have snoring or sleeping problems due to nasal airway obstruction.
Key Advantages Of The Vivaer Procedure:
- This is a one-time treatment.
- Vivaer is performed in the office.
- The procedure takes about 15 minutes.
- Most patients experience results right away
- Tissue inside the nose is reshaped without any incisions.
- General anesthesia is not required
- No hospitalization is needed
- Pain is minimal
- Most patients return to work or normal activities immediately after the procedure.
- This procedure is FDA-approved.