Join An Audiology Team At A Thriving ENT Practice
Ready to provide audiology care in an environment where patients are always the first priority? We have an outstanding opportunity for a part-time and/or full-time licensed audiologist to join our thriving ENT and audiology practice with offices in Charlotte, Monroe and Indian Land. CornerStone Ear, Nose & Throat has delivered highly personalized care for adults and children in the Charlotte region for almost 30 years. Our audiologists and otolaryngologists work collaboratively as a cohesive team to ensure an exceptional patient experience. We provide lifespan care, from infants to seniors, and offer comprehensive ENT and audiology diagnostic and therapeutic services.
Be Part Of An
If you are an experienced audiologist or a recent graduate with an AuD or Masters degree and want treat patients independently, yet appreciate the advantages that come with being part of an established ENT team, we want to meet you! Our independent practice has seven providers and three office locations in Charlotte (NC), Indian Land (SC) and Monroe (NC).
What We Offer
- Immediate opportunity to work in a fun and happy work environment
- Established patient base
- Attractive salary with bonus opportunities ($75,000 to $95,000 income potential in year one)
- Medical insurance (including dental and vision) & 401K benefits
- State licensing reimbursement
- Master’s or Doctorate degree from an accredited Audiology program
- Recent graduates are welcome to apply
- Experience with diagnostic testing, hearing aid fitting, counseling and maintenance
- Audiology license in North Carolina and/or South Carolina preferred
- Perform diagnostic testing for patients, from infants to seniors, including audiometry, tympanometry, otoacoustic emissions, auditory brainstem response testing, and videonystagmography.
- Offer hearing aid services, including providing patient education/counseling, making appropriate amplification recommendations, fitting, and programming/servicing hearing aids.
- Fit patients with appropriate hearing accessories and listening devices
- Perform infant hearing screenings
- Provide care at our office locations in Charlotte, Monroe and Indian Land
Advantages Of Our Practice
- You’ll be in a collaborative working relationship with our ENT and Audiology team, where your insight and expertise are respected.
- Get the “best of both worlds” by enjoying the many advantages of being part of a successful ENT practice, while working in a private, established audiology department.
- We are a lifespan clinic, providing audiology and ENT care for all ages.
- Our audiology team is committed to following best practices and has been helping patients hear better for over two decades.
Tell Us More About You!
If you would like to be a part of a growing Audiology practice, with the support of on-site ENT physicians and other audiology professionals, please submit a resume and complete the form below. No phone calls please.